Top 10 benefits of LED Outdoor House Lights
LED outdoor house lights make a valuable addition to any home. Regardless whether you choose patio lights, flood lights, spot lights or any other type of outdoor house lights, there are many advantages to them, including:
1. They will last for up to 100,000 hours. This means that if you leave your outdoor house lights on eight hours a day, you still won’t have to replace them for 20 years.
2. LED outdoor house lights will save you 80% – 90% off of your energy bill when compared to traditional and conventional light bulbs. This is because 80% of the electrical energy converts into light.
3. These types of outdoor house lights are ecologically friendly since they don’t contain any toxic chemicals. Compare this to fluorescent lighting, which has chemicals like mercury, which is dangerous for the environment. Furthermore, LED lights are 100% recyclable, reducing your carbon footprint by up to one-third.
4. When looking for outdoor house lights, it’s important that it’s durable. LED lights are just that. They are very rugged, can withstand the roughest conditions. At the same time, they’re also resistant to shock, vibrations and any type of weather.
5. There’s no UV emission and very little infrared light is released from LED outdoor house lights. For this reason, it’s very suitable for any environment.
6. The design of LED outdoor house lights is quite flexible. You can combine them in any way you’d like to produce high-quality lighting. You can also dim them individually, which means that you’ll have a lot of control over the lighting, its color, and how it’s distributed. So, you’ll be able to create great light effects.
7. It doesn’t even matter how hot or cold the climate is where you live. Although the cold affects fluorescent lighting, this doesn’t happen with LED lighting.
8. LED outdoor house lights focus their brightness on a specific place without needing an external reflector. This means the lighting is more efficiently delivered to your desired place.
9. As soon as you install LED outdoor house lights the area will brighten up. Of course, you can easily turn these lights off without affecting the light’s lifespan or how much light it emits. For instance, while it takes several minutes for a traditional light bulb to reach its full brightness, and if you turn it on and off too much its lifespan is drastically reduced, this isn’t true with LED light-bulbs.
10. LED outdoor house lights are low-voltage, which is why they’re so easy to use in outdoor settings. Simply connect them to a solar-energy source.