Home Ceiling Lights IdeasShopping around for LED recessed light bulbs
Shopping around for LED recessed light bulbs

Shopping around for LED recessed light bulbs


led recessed light bulbsThe use of safer and more energy efficient light bulbs have started rising to the top when it comes to lighting and LED recessed light bulbs is one great example of such efficient bulbs. As the law was passed to use new energy standards in lighting, the days of using incandescent lights are finally starting to end. More and more manufacturers are producing Light-emitting Diodes or LEDsin giving homes a safer greener means of lighting. So if you’re shopping for LED recessed light bulbs or any type of bulbs, do some research and check out different companies who have a great line of products.
One such company is Lighting Ever which is an Internet company who has provided quality and affordable light fixtures for thousands of homes for several years now. They have a variety of LED light bulbs that offer different features and wattages to fit your every need. Among their products are LED bulbs, Commercial lighting, Ceiling lights, Outdoor Lighting, LED Strip, Lamps, Flashlight, LED Grow lights, LED Car lights, and also accessories.
There are basically three types of fixed lights which are:
•    Recessed lights- it is the type of bulb where the protective housing is concealed, usually behind a wall. It can also be behind the ceiling and the one mounted on the ceiling is called a down light. LED down lights are available in different sorts and kinds at lightingever.com and they come in special prices so hurry and check them out.
•    Surface-mounted light- some good examples are chandeliers and emergency lights and even pendant lights. It is basically where the finished housing is exposed or mounted with the light. At lightningever.com, you will have a full range of choices of crystal chandeliers and various stylish lights.
•    Outdoor lighting and Landscape lighting- they are used to light parking lots, walkways, hallways of buildings, gardens and parks. Lighting ever offers several outdoor lighting products which are:
–    Flood lights
–    LED work lights
–    LED Camping lanterns
–    Wall Pack lights
–    LED Street lights
–    Solar Wall lights
–    LED Pool lights

led recessed light bulbsReasons why LED lights are better:
If you’re not yet convinced on using LED bulbs and lighting for your own home, here are some very useful reasons why you should:
•    Energy-efficient- more efficient than the incandescent light because it only loses 20% of its energy to heat and the 80% left is used for lighting, whereas an incandescent light, it is completely the opposite. Due to its unrefined state, the incandescent light gives up as much as 80% to heat and only leaves 20% for light consumption.
•    Lasts longer- can last over 100,000 hours which is about 11 years of brightness.
•    Safe for everybody- with just 20% lost to heat, these bulbs remain cool and are durable due to its solid-state construction which eliminates broken glass and burnt finger.
•    Silent- it runs on smoothly without any sound emitting from it. It does not run on any engine or age old wiring so it is practically on silent all the time.
•    Lights up in seconds- unlike other types of light, it lights up in microseconds.
These are some of the reasons you should switch to LED lighting but there are lots more benefits that you will experience once you see the significant changes it brings. So for your lighting needs like LED recessed light bulbs, there is only one place to look at, lightingever.com.


1 thought on “Shopping around for LED recessed light bulbs

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.