Thank You for buying LED Solar String Lights. To Provide an excellent user experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the LED solar string lights carefully before installing.
- The solar panel must be placed at a shadowless location to receiving maximum sunlight during the day.
- No striking to avoid any damages to solar cell.
- To ensure the normal working of light detector, please install it away from other light sources.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- The end of this spike is very sharp, please be carefully when using, and children must be forbidden to use it.
|SKU||Battery Type||Battery Specification||Working Voltage||Battery Lifespan||Charging Time|
|4300004-ww||NI-MH||1.2V/600 mAh||1.2V||Charge-discharge cycles > 500||8 hrs|
|4300004-Dw||NI-MH||1.2V/600 mAh||1.2V||Charge-discharge cycles > 500||8 hrs|
|4300004-BLUE||NI-MH||1.2V/600 mAh||1.2V||Charge-discharge cycles > 500||8 hrs|
|4300004-RGB||NI-MH||1.2V/600 mAh||1.2V||Charge-discharge cycles > 500||8 hrs|
|SKU||Discharging Time||LED Quantity||Color||Dimmable||IP Rating|
|50 pcs||Warm White(3000k)||No||IP55|
|50 pcs||Daylight White(6000k)||No||IP55|
Components and Structure
How to install
Place the LED solar string light according to your actual needs.
Use the spike connector to connect the solar panel with the spike and support bar.
Insert the spike into the ground, and then control the rope light by pushing the switch towards the left or right.
Rotate the screw to adjust the solar panel, it’s better to fix it towards the South with suitable anglem, so that the solar panel can get full sunlight during the day.
Rechargeable battery replacement method
- On the back of solar panel, unscrew 4 screws with screwdriver, and then unload the rear cover.
- Remove the old battery.
- Put in a new rechargeable NI-MH with the same specification(1.2V/600mAh); Please make sure that the battery’s anode connection is correct.
- Put the rear cover back in place and tighten the screws.
- Please install the solar string light according to the instructions of this user guide.
- The solar panel must be installed in a location receiving direct sunlight.
- To maximize battery capacity, the solar sensor string light should be fully charged by direct sunlight at least for eight hours before initial use.
- The IP rating of this string light is IP55, which means it can be used in outdoors, but please don’t put it into the water.
- In case of explosion, please do not discard the battery into fire.
- To ensure better battery charging efficiency, please clean the solar panel at regular intervals, and turn off the switch during maintenance.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
- In winter, if there is snow on the solar panel surface, please sweep it away in time to facilitate the nomal charge.