THANK YOU for buying 12v LED strip lights. To help ensure it gives complete satisfaction, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the lamp carefully before the installation.
- Ensure the power is off before wiring and installation.
How to Choose a Power Supply
- Please be kindly informed that the total wattage of LED strip lights should not exceed the max wattage of the adaptor you chose.
- All the Adapters mentioned in this User Guide have only one DC output terminal. Thus they can only be used for one single strip light or a strip connected in series.
- To guaranty the lighting uniformity of both the front and the end of the strip light, please do not connect the led strip light more than 5m.
- If you want to use several strip lights together, please connect them in parallel and choose another adapter with more than one output terminal.
Parameter and Accessories Details of Single Colour LED Strip
|SKU||Wattage/m||LED Type||LED Quantity/m||*m/roll||Accessories Required and Need to Buy|
|4100057||4.8||3528||60||5m||Adapter (12V, 3A, 36W)/SKU: 5000028|
|4100058||4.8||3528||60||5m||Adapter (12V, 3A, 36W)/SKU: 5000028|
|4100065||7.2||5050||30||5m||Adapter (12V, 3A, 36W)/SKU: 5000028|
|4100066||14.4||5050||60||5m||Adapter (12V, 6A, 72W)/SKU: 5000030|
- For the quest of dimming function, you should buy a dimmer for strip light, or you can search “Lighting EVER 5000008” on Amazon.
- The dimmer is not required but an optional accessory. Without it, the strip light will still work normally.
How to INSTALL
Please prepare all the required accessories before connecting and wiring (see the Parameter and Accessories Details table). If lack something, please make another order on accessories.
If you want cut this strip light, please refer to the detail instructions of LED Strip DIY(following).
Tear off the covering of the adhesive back of LED strip light.
Stick up the adhesive strip onto where you want to use it.
Connect the DC plug of adapter into the DC port of LED strip, and connect another plug of adapter into the mains socket.
LED Strip DIY
How to cut the LED strip
- Please cut the LED strip through the lines marked on it.
- The 12V low voltage LED strip can be cut in every 3 LEDs.
How to connect the LED strip in series
- Please use the strip connectors (included in the packing box) to connect two parts of cut down LED strip light.
- Please make sure the positive and negative of two LED strip parts be connected correctly.
- To guaranty the lighting uniformity of both the front and the end of LED strip, please do not connect the led strips in series more than 5m.
- Connect the DC plug of adapter into the DC port of the whole series-connected strip light
- Connect the adapter into main sockets to power it on.
How to connect LED strip lights in parallel
- Please prepare two or more LED strips, and make sure the total wattage of LED strips should not exceed the max wattage of the adaptor you chose.
- Please prepare another adapter with more than one output terminal. (All the Adapters mentioned in this User Guide have only one DC output terminal)
- Please ensure that all the LED strips you want to be connected in parallel should be equipped with a DC port.
- If a LED strip without any DC port, please equip it with the DC cable (included in the packing box). Please also make sure the positive and negative should be connected correctly.
- When all the strips are equipped with a DC port, connect them directly into the adapter for more than one terminal.
If you are interested in lightingever led strips,read more at:http://www.lightingever.com/led-strip-lights