This article answers the most common questions about LED Strip Lighting Installation Instructions.
First, Connecting power to single colour light strip without dimmer:
24W/36W/60W Power Adapter
Connecting two or more single colour strips with only one power in parallel:
- N*24W Power adapter + N-way DC splitter (easily get 1 on amazon) + N*5M LED light strips
- Please be kindly informed that the total wattage of LED strip lights should not exceed the max wattage of this adaptor
The cut points can be found every 3 LEDs, usually with solder pads. You can simply cut to the desired length using a pair of scissors along the cut point line.
You can join/connect pieces of cut LED strip lights together using the solderless connector.
- Open the plastic housing up;
- Slide both sides of the LED tape into the connector;
- Clip-on the connector into place until you hear a snap.
More detailed steps please read: How to Install LE 12V Led Strip Guide ?