Thank You for buying LE LED Bike Lights. To provide an excellent user experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the bike light set carefully before installing.
- Please use the batteries which have the same specification with the included ones.
- Please ensure the batteries are correctly put in according to their polarities before using.
- Please do not use this bike light set in the water.
|Working Mode||Headlights: Full Brightness/Half Brightness/ Flashing ;
Taillights: Constant on/Quick Flashing/Slow Flashing
|LED Quantity||Headlights:1PCS CREE XP-E;
|Color Temperature||Headlight: Daylight White; Taillight:Red|
|Maximum Discharge Time||Headlights: Full brightness: 6hrs; Half Brightness/Flashing:12hrs.
Taillights:Constant on:44hrs;Quick Flashing/Slow Flashing:88hrs.
|Battery Type||Headlight:AAA; Taillight:CR2032|
|Battery Quantity||Headlight:3PCS; Taillight:2PCS|
Components and Structure
How to install
Install the headlight and taillight batteries according to the figure1. Pay special attention to the polarities of the batteries, and the insulation sheet between the taillight batteries must be removed.
Install the headlight and taillight according to the figure2.
If the batteries are installed correctly, but the light set can’t work, please figure out whether the failure is caused by following situation. If not, please stop using immediately and contact professionals or retailers for help.
- Are the batteries dead or not?
- Have the posive and negative terminals of the batteries been put into correctly?
- Have the posive and negative terminals of the battery box been put correctly?
- Have the insulation sheet between the taillight batteries been removed?
- To ensure better lighting, please wipe the light set at regular intervals
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
LE focus on creating the best lighting experience. If you are interested in lightingever LED Bike Lights, Please visit: http://www.lightingever.com/led-bike-lights