Thank You for buying Lighting EVER Portable LED Work Light . To ensure maximum experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the LED work light carefully before installing.
- Please do not look directly at the light source within 2 meters.
- Please do not immerse the whole lamp in water.
- Please use the included chargers or chargers with the same specification to charge.
- The lamp must be fully charged for more than 12 hours before initial use.
- Only professionals can disassemble the lamps.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
|Input Voltage||100-240 V AC||100-240 V AC|
|Input Voltage of Car Charger||12-24V||12-24V|
|Output Voltage||8.4 V||8.4 V|
|Output Current||700 mA||1400 mA|
|Battery Capacity||2200 mah||4400 mah|
|Discharging Time||3 hrs||3 hrs|
|Color Temperature||6000 K||6000 K|
|Brightness||700 lm||1400 lm|
Components and Structure
The lamp can be charged in two ways:
Mode 1 :
Charge by the mains charge: when the lamp is fully charged, the charging indicator changes from red to green.
Charge by the car charge: the same as above, when the lamp is fully charged, the charging indicator changes from red to green.
- To ensure better lighting, please wipe the LED work light at regular intervals.
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
- If the lamp is not use for long time, please charge the battery regularly every three months.
- In case of explosion, the lamp must keep away from fire source or any place with high temperature.
The battery protection function of this product has been improved, so when the voltages is too low, the battery will cut the power off automatically. The brightness of the lamp will not gradually darken anymore, and the battery can be used again after charging.
Find more LED Lighting At Lightingever.com