Thank you for buying Lighting EVER RGB LED flood lights. To provide an excellent user experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the lamp carefully before installing.
- Please ensure the power is offer before wiring and installation.
- To help ensure it’s longevity, please do not use this lamp in corrosive conditions.
- If there is any damage to the lamp cord, please cut off the power and stop using it immediately.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- To ensure normal work of the lamp, please use the voltage indicated on the packing.
- Please install the lamp according to instructions of this user guide.
- To avoid any hurts by fallen lamp or electric shock, please do not retrofit this lamp at random.
|SKU||Wattage||Input Voltage||Frequency||IP Rating||Color||Beam Angle||Ta|
|3400033-RGB-US||10w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||IP66||RGB||120°||-25℃~40℃|
|3400034-RGB-US||30w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||IP66||RGB||120°||-25℃~40℃|
|3400035-RGB-US||50w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||IP66||RGB||120°||-25℃~40℃s|
Components and Structure
Controller Button Instructions
- The remote controller is with memory function, which means that it can memorize the set color or mode before the power is off.
- Button Instructions:
Brightness and speed adjusting button: When the set mode is static monochrome mode, it can adjust the brightness; when the set mode is FLASH or FADE, it can adjust speed.
ON button: When the light is on, press it on suspend or continue; when the light is off, press it to the light on.
OFF button: press it to turn off the light.
Static monochrome shortcut button: press it to display the corresponding color.
Mode selector button: press it to choose the corresponding mode.
- After the power is cut off for 30 seconds, the remote controller is with memory function.
- If you turn on and off the lamp quickly(with 30 seconds), you can change the mode without the remote controller, such as FLASH, STROBE, etc.
- No matter what color or mode the remote controller is set before, after several lamps are turned on and off for two consecutive times, they will change synchronously.(Note: The premise is that these lamps are connected with the same circuit)
- The function of these buttons are the same with that of 3400033.
How to install RGB flood light
According to the spacing(See the “A” part of figure 1) of two screw bits in the lamp bracket, drill two mounting holes.
Put the bracket onto the prepared mounting hole and then screw on.
Adjust the lighting direction as you like, and then plug into the mains socket.
Pull out the insulation sheet from the bottom of the remote controller to activate it.
- The lamp is controller by the IR remote controller. To make it work perfectly, please ensure the remote controller aims at the lamp.
- After a period of time, the IR remote controller may be insensitive or the available remote-controlled distance may become much shorter, it means the button battery needs to be replaced.
- To ensure better lighting, please wipe the lamp at regular intervals.
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.