Thank you for buying Lighting EVER UFO LED High Bay Light. To provide an excellent user experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the lamp carefully before installing.
- This Product can only be installed and removed by professionals.
- To avoid any hurts from fallen lamp, please do not change suspension components at a venture.
- Ensure the power is off before wiring and installation.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- To ensure normal work of the lamp, please use the voltage indicated on the packing.
|Input Voltage||100-277 V AC||100-277 V AC||100-277 V AC||100-277 V AC|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Color Temperature||Daylight White(6000k)||Daylight White(6000k)||Daylight White(6000k)||Daylight White(6000k)|
|Brightness||5250 lm||10500 lm||15750 lm||21000 lm|
|Compatible Dimmer Type||0-10 V Dimmer||0-10 V Dimmer||0-10 V Dimmer||0-10 V Dimmer|
Components and Structure
How To Install UFO LED High Bay Light
Install a prepared hook(not included) into the ceiling, and please ensure the installation and the hook can carry at least 3 times the weight of the lamp before installing.
Screw the included hanging ring clockwise into the hole on the top of lamp body, and then tighten the hanging ring bolt to ensure the hanging ring won’t come off.
Hang the lamp body on the hook, and connect the brown/black line and blue/white line of the AC input line separately with the live line and Neutral line of the mains supply. The yellow-green ground wire must be earthed.
To make the lamp dimmable, please connect a 0-10 V dimmer(not included) with the dimming signal line of the lamp, connect the DC + port and DC – port with the corresponding line on the dimmer.
After the installation, please confirm whether the wiring is correct. (Caution: Connecting the mains power supply with the dimming signal line will cause fetal damage to the lamp.)
- Please follow the installation instruction above.
- To guarantee normal work of the light, please use the voltage indicated on the packaging.
- Please turn off the power at first when disassembling the light for other reasons.
If installed correctly, please confirm whether caused by following reasons. If still not solved, please stop using immediately and contact professionals or retailer for help.
- If the lamp does not work, please cut off the power and then check if the power cord is not connected with utility power properly.
- If it is not the reason of a faulty connection, please ask a professional to check whether the voltage is right or other faulty wiring.