Thank You for buying Lighting EVER solar string lights. To ensure maximum experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the solar string lights carefully before installing.
- The solar panel must be placed at a shadowless location to receiving maximum sunlight during daytime hours.
- No striking to avoid any damages to solar cell.
- To ensure the normal work of light detector, please install it away from other light sources.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- The end of this spike is very sharp, please be carefully when using, and children shall be forbidden to use it.
|Battery Specification||1.2 V/1200mAh||1.2 V/1200mAh||1.2 V/600mAh||1.2 V/600mAh||1.2 V/600mAh|
|Working Voltage||1.2 V||1.2 V||1.2 V||1.2 V||1.2 V|
|Battery Lifespan||Charge-discharge time >500 times||Charge-discharge time >500 times||Charge-discharge time >500 times||Charge-discharge time >500 times||Charge-discharge time >500 times|
|Charging Time||8 hrs||8 hrs||8 hrs||8 hrs||8 hrs|
|Discharging Time||Constantly ON:12hrs Flash: >20hrs||Constantly ON:12hrs Flash: >20hrs||Constantly ON:12hrs Flash: >20hrs||Constantly ON:12hrs Flash: >20hrs||Constantly ON:12hrs Flash: >20hrs|
|LED Quantity||100 pcs||100 pcs||50 pcs||50 pcs||50 pcs|
|Color||Warm White(3000 K)||Daylight White(3000 K)||Warm White(3000 K)||Daylight White(3000 K)||Violet|
Components and Structure
How to install solar string lights
Place the solar string light according to your actual needs.
Use the spike connector to connect the solar panel with the spike.
Insert the spike into the ground, and then turn on the switch to complete the installation.
Rechargeable battery replacement method
- On the back of solar panel, unscrew 4 screws with screwdriver, and then unload the rear cover.
- Remove the old battery.
- Put in a new rechargeable NI-MH with the same specification(1.2V/1200mAh for 4300002, 1.2V/600mAh for 4300003); Please make sure that the battery’s anode connection is correct.
- Put the rear cover back in place and tighten the screws.
- Please install the solar string lights according to the instructions of this user guide.
- The solar panel must be installed in a location receiving direct sunlight.
- To maximize battery capacity, the solar sensor string light should be fully charged by direct sunlight at least for eight hours before initial use.
- The IP rating of this string light is IP55, which means it can be used in outdoors, but please don’t put it into the water.
- In case of explosion, please do not discard the battery into fire.
- To ensure better battery charging efficiency, please clean the solar panel at regular intervals, and turn off the switch during maintenance.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
- In winter, if there is snow on the solar panel surface, please sweep it away in time to facilitate the nomal charge.
Lighting EVER focus on creating the best lighting experience and providing more value to our partners and customers.