First, Thank You for buying lightingever LED ceiling lights. To ensure maximum experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate for retention and future reference.
- Please check the lamp carefully before installing.
- Ensure the power is offer before wiring and installation.
- To avoid any injuries from fallen lamp, please do not mount this lamp into an uneven, curved or sloping ceiling.
- This lamp is not suitable for suspended mounting.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- To ensure normal work of the lamp, please use the voltage indicated on the packing.
- Please install the lamp according to instructions of this user guide.
- To avoid any injuries from fallen lamp or electric shock, please do not retrofit this lamp at random.
|SKU||Wattage||Input Voltage||Frequency||Brightness||CRI||Color Temperature||Beam Angle||Ta|
|1500012-WW-US||24W||100-120V AC||60 Hz||2000 lm||>80||Warm White(3000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500012-NW-US||24W||100-120V AC||60 Hz||2000 lm||>80||Neutral White(4000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500012-DW-US||24W||100-120V AC||60 Hz||2000 lm||>80||Daylight White(6000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500012-WW-EU||24W||220-240V AC||50Hz||2000 lm||>80||Warm White(3000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500012-NW-EU||24W||220-240V AC||50Hz||2000 lm||>80||Neutral White(4000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500012-DW-EU||24W||220-240V AC||50Hz||2000 lm||>80||Daylight White(6000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500013-WW||18W||100-240V AC||50/60Hz||1450 lm||>80||Warm White(3000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500013-DW||18W||100-240V AC||50/60Hz||1450 lm||>80||Daylight White(6000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500014-WW||12W||100-240V AC||50/60Hz||950 lm||>80||Warm White(3000K)||120||-25~40|
|1500014-DW||12W||100-240V AC||50/60Hz||950 lm||>80||Daylight White(6000K)||120||-25~40|
Components and Structure
How to install
Open the lampshade by turning in counterclockwise.
According to the screw bits on the lamp, drill holes in the ceiling. And then insert the plastic screw anchors into the drilling holes.(Note: 4 screw holes for 1500013, 3 screw holes for 1500012 and 1500014)
Remove the original testing cord of the lamp by loosening the screws in the wire connector of the lamp.
Pass your power cord through the hole of ceiling lamp chassis. Then connect the Neutral line, Live line and Ground wire of power cord into the corresponding wiring ports of connector.
Put screws into the screw bits of lamp chassis, and then fix the lamp chassis onto the ceiling.
Put on the lampshade to lamp chassis by turning in clockwise.
If the lamp is installed properly, please figure out whether the failure is caused by following situations. If all following resolutions do not work, please stop using immediately and contact professionals or retailers for help.
- If the lamps does not work, please cut off the power and then check whether the power cord of lamp is properly connected with mains supply.
- If connected properly, please ask a professional to check the input voltage or circuit.
- To ensure better lighting, please clean the lamp once a year.
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
- If you need to replace any components or cords of the lamp, please choose those having the same specifications.
LE Other Product: