Thank you for buying Lighting EVER 50W LED Wall Pack Light / 70W LED Wall Pack Light / 90W LED Wall Pack Light. To provide an excellent user experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the lamp carefully before installing LED Wall Pack Light.
- Ensure the power is offer before wiring and installation.
- To avoid any injuries from fallen lamp, please do not mount this lamp into an uneven, curved or sloping ceiling.
- This lamp is not suitable for suspended mounting.
- The lamp comes with 4pcs plastic screw anchors and 4pcs self-tapping screws. If a wall is not suitable for installation with the included accessories, please purchase suitable ones by yourself.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- To ensure normal work of the lamp, please use the voltage indicated on the packing.
- Please install the lamp according to instructions of this user guide.
- To avoid any injuries from fallen lamp or electric shock, please do not retrofit this lamp at random.
- The protection rating of this lamp is IP64, which means it is protected against splashing water and can be installed on outdoor walls, but not protected against rainstorm.
|Input Voltage||100-240 V AC||100-240 V AC||100-240 V AC|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Brightness||4500 lm||6300 lm||8100 lm|
|Color||Daylight White(5000k)||Daylight White(5000k)||Daylight White(5000k)|
Components and Structure
How to install LED Wall Pack Light
According to the 4 screw bits on the fixed peg board, drill 4 holes in the ceiling, And then insert the plastic screw anchors into the drilling holes.
Place the fixed peg board flat against the wall, put the 2 beveled sides of the fixed peg board downward and upward, and then screw the mounting screws into the plastic screw anchors.
Screw a hex screwdriver clockwise to tighten the fixing screws under the lamp body until the lamp body can be completely fixed up.
Connect the blue line and brown line of the lamp separately with the Neutral line and Live line of the mains supply. The yellow-green ground wire must be earthed. Once the wiring is affirmed to be right, plug in the power supply.
If the lamp is installed properly, Please figure out whether the failure is caused by following situations. If all following resolutions do not work, please stop using immediately and contact professionals or retailers for help.
- If the lamp does not work, please cut off the power and then check whether the power cord of lamp is properly connected with mains supply.
- If connected properly, please check whether the power supply voltage meets the voltage indicated on the packing.
- To ensure better lighting, please clean the lamp once a year.
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
- If you need to replace any components or cords of the lamp, please choose those having the same specifications.
Lighting EVER focus on creating the best lighting experience. Only high end LED and advanced optical design are adopted. Enjoy lighting with LE: http://www.lightingever.com/.