- Please check the lamp carefully before installing LED Canopy Light.
- Please ensure the power is offer before wiring and installation.
- To help ensure it’s longevity, please do not use this lamp in corrosive conditions.
- If there is any damage to the lamp cord, please cut off the power and stop using it.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- To ensure normal work of the lamp, please use the voltage indicated on the packing.
|Input Voltage||90-264 V AC||90-264 V AC|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Brightness||> 5100 lm||> 7650 lm|
|CRI||> 80||> 80|
|Color||Daylight White(5000k/6000k)||Daylight White(5000k/6000k)|
Components and Structure
How to install Canopy Light Fixture
Rotate the 4 pieces of screw fixed plates to appropriate degree toward outside.
According to the 4 screw bits on the screw fixed plate, drill 4 mounting holes on the mounting position, and then insert 4 plastic screw anchors into the prepared mounting holes.
Fix the lamp by tightening the screws into the plastic screw anchors.
Connect the blue line and brown line of the lamp separately with the Neutral line and Live line of the mains supply. The yellow-green ground wire must be earthed. Once the wiring is affirmed to be right, plug in the power supply.
If the lamp is installed properly, Please figure out whether the failure is caused by following situations. If all following resolutions do not work, please stop using immediately and contact professionals or retailers for help.
- If the lamp does not work, please cut off the power and then check whether the power cord of lamp is properly connected with mains supply.
- If connected properly, please ask a professional to check the input voltage or circuit.
- To ensure better lighting, please wipe the lamp at regular intervals.
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
Lightingever.com focus on creating the best lighting experience. More commercial LED lighting at: http://www.lightingever.com/led-commercial-lighting .