THANK YOU for buying LE LED Recessed lighting. To ensure maximum experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the lamp carefully before installing.
- Ensure the power is off before wiring and installing.
- This lamp is not suitable for suspended mounting.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- To ensure normal work of the lamp,please use the voltage indicated on the packing.
- Please install the lamp according to instructions of this user guide.
- To avoid any injuries from fallen lamp or electric shock, please do not retrofit this lamp at random.
|SKU||Color Temperature||Beam Angle||Dimmable||Cutout Diameter||Ta|
|1700039-WW||Warm White 3000K||90°||No||110mm /4.33in||-25℃-40℃|
|1700039-DW||Daylight White 6000K||90°||No||110mm /4.33in||-25℃-40℃|
|1700040-WW-US||Warm White 3000K||90°||Yes||110mm /4.33in||-25℃-40℃|
|1700040-DW-US||Daylight White 6000K||90°||Yes||110mm /4.33in||-25℃-40℃|
|1700041-WW||Warm White 3000K||90°||No||156mm/ 6.14in||-25℃-40℃|
|1700041-DW||Daylight White 6000K||90°||No||156mm /6.14in||-25℃-40℃|
|1700042-WW-US||Warm White 3000K||90°||Yes||156mm /6.14in||-25℃-40℃|
|1700042-DW-US||Daylight White 6000K||90°||Yes||156mm /6.14in||-25℃-40℃|
Components and Structure
How to install LED recessed downlight
Cut out a mounting hole in the ceiling according to the cutout diameter of lamp.
Two connection methods:
A.Connect the brown line and blue line of the lamp separately into the LIVE and NEUTRAL line of mains supply.
B．Twist the lamp base clockwise into the lamp holder.
Retract the outside spring of lamp into the cutting hole of ceiling.
If the lamp is installed properly, please figure out whether the failure is caused by following situations. If all following resolutions do not work, please stop using the lamp immediately and contact professionals or retailers for help.
- If the lamps does not work, please cut off the power and then check whether the power cord of lamp is properly connected with mains supply.
- If connected properly, please ask a professional to check the input voltage or circuit.
- To ensure better lighting, please clean the lamp at regular intervals.
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
LE Other Product: