In order to avoid the risk of death, personal injury or property damage from fire, electric shock, falling parts, cuts/abrasions and other hazards. Please read the warnings carefully prior to installation and pay attention to the instruction included with the fixture boxes and labels, closely abide by the instruction manual for installation and use.
Before installing, servicing, or performing routine maintenance on this equipment, please follow these general precautions:
- Commercial installation, service and maintenance of the fixtures should be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
- If you are unsure about your wiring, consult a qualified electrician or local electrical inspector, and check your local electrical code.
- To prevent wiring damage or abrasion, please do not expose the wiring to edges of sheet metal or other sharp objects.
- Do not make or alter any open holes in an enclosure of wiring or electrical components during kit installation.
Electric current can cause painful shock or serious injury unless handled properly. For your safety, Please always:
- Turn off electrical power at fuse or circuit breaker box before wiring fixture to the power supplu.
- Turn off the power when you change lamps or perform other maintenance.
- Double-check all connections to be sure they are tight and correct.
- Make sure you are connecting this product to the proper voltage in accordance with the specification in this manual or on the product’s specification in this manual or on the product’s specification label.
- For your safety, all the wiring connections should use the UL approved wire connectors.
- Avoid direct eye exposure to the light source while the product is on.
- Account for small parts and destroy packing material, as these may be hazardous to children.
- Disconnect the supply power and allow fixtures to cool down completely before installing or servicing.
- Some metal parts in the fixtures may have sharp edges. To prevent cuts and scrapes, wear gloves when handling the parts.
- Green ground screw is provided in proper location, please do not relocate it.
- Minmun 194°F/90℃ supply conductors.
- Suitable for use indoor-dry or damp location.
- Specifications and dimensions subject to change without notice.
|SKU||Wattage||Input Voltage||Frequency||Brightness||CRI||Dimmable||Beam angle||TA|
|3500020-DW-US||110W||120-227V AC||50/60 Hz||14410lm||>80||Yes||110°||-13°F-104°F|
Key Installation Points
- Please check if the LED high bay lights is in good condition before installation.
- Fix and lock the two chains to the supporting ceiling element.
- Attach the V-hooks to the mounting holes of the lamp and then connect the hooks with the chains.
- Double check all steps taken before moving to the next installation step.
- Wiring Connectiong: Connect the black and white line of the lamp separately with the neutral line and live line of mains supply. The green wire must be earthed. Use only UL approved wiring.
- For the additional dimming function connect the dimming cable Dim+(Purple) and Dim-(Gray) to a 0-10V dimmer.
- Please make sure the power is off before maintenance.
- To avoid any damage to the product, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
- To ensure better lighting, please clean the panel light at regular intervals.
The product is under warranty for 5 years beginning on the data of purchase. If you require assistance, please contact customer service.
We provide service for products bought from LE or form certified LE retailers. If you purchased this product elsewhere, please contact the place of purchase to get customer support.