Thank You for your purchase. For a better experience, please use the floodlight according to the following instructions and retain this manual appropriately for future reference.
- Please check the lamp carefully before installing.
- Ensure the power is off before wiring and installation.
- To help ensure its longevity, please do not use this lamp in extreme conditions.
- If there is any damage to the lamp cord, please cut off the power and shop using it immediately.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- To ensure normal lamp function, please use the voltage indicated on the packing.
- Please install the lamp according to instructions of this user guide.
- To avoid any injuries by a fallen lamp or an electric shock, please do not retrofit this lamp at random.
|3400031-DW||343124-50k||150W||100-277 V AC||60 Hz||16500 lm||-25℃-40℃
|3400032-DW||343224-50k||200W||100-277 V AC||60 Hz||22000 lm||-25℃-40℃
|3400047-DW||344724-50k||100W||100-277 V AC||60 Hz||11000 lm||-25℃-40℃
|3400058-DW-EU||150W||200-240 V AC||50 Hz||16500 lm||-25℃-40℃||3 years|
|3400059-DW-EU||200W||200-240 V AC||50 Hz||22000 lm||-25℃-40℃||3 years|
|3400060-DW-EU||100W||200-240 V AC||50 Hz||11000 lm||-25℃-40℃||3 years|
( CRI > 80; Waterproof IP65; Beam Angle 110°; Daylight White(5000K) )
Components and Structure
How to install
Drill two holes suitable for mounting the lamp bracket.
Put the bracket onto the prepared mounting hole and then screw on.
Adjust the light direction as you like and then fasten the bracket screw tightly.
Connect the blue/white wire and brown wire of the lamp separately into the Neutral line and live line of mains supply. The ground wire must be earthed. Once the wiring is affirmed to be right, plug in the power supply.
If the lamp is installed properly, please identify whether the failure is caused by following situations. If all following resolutions do not work, please stop using immediately and contact professionals or retailers for assistance.
- If the lamp does not work, please cut off the power and then check whether the power cord of lamp is properly connected with mains supply.
- If connected properly, please ask a professional to check the input voltage or circuit.
- To ensure better lighting, please clean LED flood lights once a year.
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
- If you need to replace any components or cords of the lamp, please choose those having the same specifications.
Related article: How To Install LE Outdoor LED Flood Lights