Firstly, Thank you for buying LE Outdoor LED flood lights. To ensure maximum experience, please install it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to appropriate person for retention and future reference.
- Please check the lamp carefully before installing.
- Ensure the power is offer before wiring and installation.
- To help ensure it’s longevity, please do not use this lamp in corrosive conditions.
- If there is any damage to the lamp cord, please cut off the power and stop using it immediately.
- Please do not retrofit the lamp within the warranty period.
- To ensure normal work of the lamp, please use the voltage indicated on the packing.
- Please install the lamp according to instructions of this user guide.
- To avoid any injuries from fallen lamp or electric shock, please do not retrofit this lamp at random.
|SKU||Wattage||Input Voltage||Frequency||Brightness||CRI||Color||Beam Angle||Ta|
|3400026-ww||10w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||660 lm||>70||Warm White(3000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
|3400026-dw||10w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||760 lm||>70||Daylight White(6000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
|3400027-ww||20w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||1300 lm||>70||Warm White(3000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
|3400027-dw||20w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||1500 lm||>70||Daylight White(6000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
|3400028-ww||30w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||1950 lm||>70||Warm White(3000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
|3400028-dw||30w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||2250 lm||>70||Daylight White(6000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
|3400029-ww||50w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||3250 lm||>70||Warm White(3000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
|3400029-dw||50w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||3750 lm||>70||Daylight White(6000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
|3400030-dw||100w||100-240V AC||50/60 Hz||7500 lm||>70||Daylight White(6000 k)||120||-25℃~40℃|
Components and Structure
How to install Outdoor LED Flood lights
According to the spacing(See the “A” part of figure 1) of two screw bits in the lamp bracket, drill two mounting holes.
Put the bracket onto the prepared mounting hole and then screw on.
Adjust the lighting direction as you like.
Connect the blue line and brown line of the lamp separately into the Neutral line and live line of mains supply. The yellow-green ground wire must be earthed. Once the wiring is affirmed to be right, plug in the power supply.
If the lamp is installed properly, Please figure out whether the failure is caused by following situations. If all following resolutions do not work, please stop using immediately and contact professionals or retailers for help.
- If the lamp does not work, please cut off the power and then check whether the power cord of lamp is properly connected with mains supply.
- If connected properly, please ask a professional to check the input voltage or circuit.
- To ensure better lighting, please clean LED flood lights once a year.
- Please make sure the power is off before your maintenance work.
- To avoid any damage to the lamp, please do not use chemical solvent during routine maintenance.
- If you need to replace any components or cords of the lamp, please choose those having the same specifications.
Lighting EVER is an Internet LED lighting company. We will focus on high quality LED lighting with better lighting experience.