THANK YOU for buying Lighting EVER 3w under cabinet lighting. To help ensure it gives complete satisfaction, please installs it according to these instructions and then pass the instructions to the appropriate person for retention and future reference.
IMPORTANT SAFTY INFORMATION
Read all instructions before installation. Save these instructions.
- Ensure power turned off before wiring and installing the fixture and power supply unit.
- Please ensure this fixture is intact before installation.
- This fixture can only be dissembled by an approved electrician.
- The fixture can only function normally on the voltage indicated on the package.
- For your safety, when dissembling the fixture, please disconnect the power supply in case of electric shock.
Only low-voltage kits can be routed between and through cabinets.
Do not attempt with high-voltage lighting.
For safety,do not install corded wires or a power supply behind wallboard.
If you want to completely conceal the wires behind wallboard, install a hard-wired lighting system.
Accessory You Will Need
Power Adapter. Please search the SKU 5000047.
|SKU||Dimension||Color Temperature||Input Voltage||Lamp Wattage||Brightness||CRI||Work temperature|
|1800001-5||2.76 * 0.57 in||Warm White(3000k)||12v DC||3W||240 lm||>80||-20 ~ +40℃|
|1800001-10||2.76 * 0.57 in||Warm White(3000k)||12v DC||3W||240 lm||>80||-20 ~ +40℃|
|1800002||2.76 * 0.57 in||Warm White(6000k)||12v DC||3W||240 lm||>80||-20 ~ +40℃|
How To Install Under Cabinet LED Lighting
Take off the shell (part 2) from the fitting (part 1)
(Part 1: the fitting, part 2: the shell)
Fix the shell on where you want to install the light. Please use the two screws to fix it.(Two people working together is much easier)
Connect the fitting to the power supply via the terminal block.
Install the fitting back to the shell.
1.This fitting should only be installed indoor.