Everyone may have this experience: when you work in a bright and comfort environment, you will usually be more productive than that when you work in a dark and less comfort workspace. Therefore, the quality of lighting in your workspace can directly affect your productivity and mood.Everyone may have this experience: when you work in a bright and comfort environment, you will usually be more productive than that when you work in a dark and less comfort workspace.
Since the LED bulbs are becoming brighter and more affordable, LEDs are changing the office environments gradually. LEDs can definitely replace CFLs and incandescents because they are greener and can last longer.
To create perfect LED home office lighting, you need to keep the following tips and tricks in your mind when you make the plan.
- When you are choosing your LED lighting supplier, you should consider the performance, longevity, efficiency, style and reliability at first. You can evaluate the suppliers by comparing the initial investment with the lights’ lifetime value, and then make your decision.
- Avoid creating undue glare, contrast and shadows. Undue glare, contrast and shadows are distracting and annoying, which will lower your productivity. You could use a lamp shade to soften harsh light. Or, you can also purchase an upward- shining floor lamp to diffuse the ambient light, which can illuminate walls and ceilings.
- Then you should consider the task lighting. As most of you know, task lighting is always used to illuminate your main working areas. A proper light source could help you focus on what you are doing. You could use an adjustable or articulated LED desk lamps to meet your various needs.
- Take natural light into account. Natural light is the best light source. It is more brighter than artificial lights and, most important, it is free. The only problem is that sometimes sunlight could be too bright and bring too much heat in, which is annoying. In this case, you could use a blind or a standing screen to diffuse sunlight when it is too strong.
- At last, you could create accent lighting to improve the visual appeal of your workspace. Use a dimmable LED spot light to highlight the picture or feature. Also, you can use LED strips behind the picture to draw attention.
Lightingever.com focus on creating the best lighting experience.