1. The Light is pretty bright. Angle of light is probably 120 degrees to 135. It does not light very far away, its not a focused beam, and is spread out. You can use it for sidewalk lighting.
2. Excellent lights! LED flood lights used for your fish cleaning table and are very bright!
3. This works perfectly as an uplight! Waterproof IP65, well constructed too, with a thick aluminum chassis. It looks great, the way it lights up the chimney brightly at the bottom and shadowy at the top looks awesome from the street.
4. You can installed the lights on a boat for bowfishing. The 20w warm white light works great in all water conditions. The brackets that come with the lights are very light duty.
5. Mounted it over your garage, and it can lights up the driveway and all the woods behind your house!
Learn more at: Outdoor Lighting Ideas